Change your profile photo
When you set up your Facebook or Microsoft account on your phone, your profile photo from one of
these social networking services becomes your contact card photo on your phone. If you change your
photo on your phone, you can update your Facebook and Microsoft account profiles at the same
1. Tap People, and swipe to all.
2. At the top of your contacts list, tap your own contact card and your photo.
© 2013 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.
3. Tap your photo again, and in the Photos hub, tap a new photo.
4. Drag the photo around to adjust the cropping, and tap .
5. To set where to update your photo, tap Post to, tap or clear the check boxes, and tap .
6. Tap .