Find your lost phone
Misplaced your phone, or afraid it's been stolen? Use find my phone to locate your phone, and lock
or delete all data from it remotely.
You need to have your Microsoft account on your phone.
1. On your computer, go to www.windowsphone.com.
2. Sign in with the same Microsoft account as on your phone.
3. Select find my phone.
• Locate your phone on a map
• Make your phone ring, even if silent mode is switched on
• Lock your phone, and set it to show a message, so it can be returned to you
• Delete all data from your phone remotely
The available options may vary.
© 2013 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.
Tip: Set your phone to automatically save its location every few hours. If your phone runs out
of battery, you can still view its last saved location. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap
Settings > find my phone.